- 50 g almond butter
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon plum vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 200 g Chinese cabbage, roughly chopped
- 2 large carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 stalk Celery, roughly chopped
- 2 sprig coriander
- 3 heaped tablespoon sesame seeds
Place all dressing ingredients in bowl and mix 5 seconds, speed 5.
Place cabbage, carrot, celery abd coriander in bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 4. Scrape down sides and chop another 3 seconds speed 4.
Serve coleslaw sprinkeld with sesame seeds.
Accessories you need
Can serve immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad