- 100 g Vermicelli noodles
- 1 cm cube ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Limes - Juice only
- 20 g fish sauce
- 40 g apple cider vinegar
- 20 g olive oil
- 200 g White cabbage, roughly chopped
- 80 g red cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1 celery stick, roughly chopped
- 4 small raddish
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- handful of Corriander
- handful of mint
- Handful of cashews
- handful of coconut chips
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Vermicelli noodles in Thermoserver and cover with boiling water. Cover and let sit for 5-7 minutes. Drain and run under cool water
Add garlic, ginger to the TM bowl chop 5 secs | speed 5
Add lime juice, fish sauce, apple cidar vinegar, oil and mix 5 secs | speed 5
Place radish, cabbages, carrot, celery and capsicum, corriander and mint in TM bowl and chop 4 secs | speed 5
Transfer to a large bowl and allow to sit for 10 minutes to pickle
Add the noodles to pickled vegetables with snow peas and toss well to combine
Sprinkle with cashews and coconut to finish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Broccolini Salad
- Bean Salad with hazelnut dressing
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Chicken noodle balls
- Dairy Free Cheesy Queso sauce/dip
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Simple Carrot Salad
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Potato Bombs