- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 chorizo, cut in half lengthwise, then cut into slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400 g tin tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 400 g Cannellini Beans
Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic in bowl, chop 3sec/speed 7.
Add oil and Chorizo , saute 3 min/Varoma/speed1.
Remove as much of chorizo as you can and set aside.
Add tin of tomatoe and paprika, cook 100 degrees/15 mins/speed 3.
Puree 30 secs/speed 5.
Add tin of cannellini beans, chorizo, salt and pepper to taste.
Cook 5 mins/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" / "Gentle stir setting" .
Serve on toast or place in an oven proof dish and make 2 holes in mixture and break an egg in each hole. Bake in oven until eggs are cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread