- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 chorizo, cut in half lengthwise, then cut into slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400 g tin tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 400 g Cannellini Beans
Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic in bowl, chop 3sec/speed 7.
Add oil and Chorizo , saute 3 min/Varoma/speed1.
Remove as much of chorizo as you can and set aside.
Add tin of tomatoe and paprika, cook 100 degrees/15 mins/speed 3.
Puree 30 secs/speed 5.
Add tin of cannellini beans, chorizo, salt and pepper to taste.
Cook 5 mins/100 degrees// .
Serve on toast or place in an oven proof dish and make 2 holes in mixture and break an egg in each hole. Bake in oven until eggs are cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Cucumbers and Reap Tomatoes Salad
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Honey mustard chicken
- Japanese Wasabi Egg Salad
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE