- 100 g carrot, Roughly cut
- 40 g Celery, Roughly cut
- 25 g shallots, Roughly cut
- 80 g apple, Cored and roughly cut
- 140 g Fresh Beetroot, Cubed
- 180 g cabbage, Roughly cut
- 50 g raw cashews
- 2 teaspoons lemon
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 leaves mint
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingredients into mixing bowl chop speed 5 for 5-7 seconds
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Virgin Pina Colada Fruity Dream
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Hunters Very Lemony Lemon Butter
- Apple & Carrot Lactation Muffins
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- Apricot and Brandy Jam (seriously delicious)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Iced tea syrup
- *BEST* Chunky Carrot Cake Recipe