- 100 g carrot, Roughly cut
- 40 g Celery, Roughly cut
- 25 g shallots, Roughly cut
- 80 g apple, Cored and roughly cut
- 140 g Fresh Beetroot, Cubed
- 180 g cabbage, Roughly cut
- 50 g raw cashews
- 2 teaspoons lemon
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 leaves mint
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingredients into mixing bowl chop speed 5 for 5-7 seconds
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"