- 100 g carrot, Roughly cut
- 40 g Celery, Roughly cut
- 25 g shallots, Roughly cut
- 80 g apple, Cored and roughly cut
- 140 g Fresh Beetroot, Cubed
- 180 g cabbage, Roughly cut
- 50 g raw cashews
- 2 teaspoons lemon
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 leaves mint
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingredients into mixing bowl chop speed 5 for 5-7 seconds
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Pumpkin Soup
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Viennese whirls
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Stock Powder
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Lemon and White Chocolate Cookies
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Creamy Lemon Pots