- 100 g carrot, Roughly cut
- 40 g Celery, Roughly cut
- 25 g shallots, Roughly cut
- 80 g apple, Cored and roughly cut
- 140 g Fresh Beetroot, Cubed
- 180 g cabbage, Roughly cut
- 50 g raw cashews
- 2 teaspoons lemon
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 leaves mint
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingredients into mixing bowl chop speed 5 for 5-7 seconds
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Raula’s Bazella
- Quick carrot dhal
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Caesar salad dressing
- Hit the milk - Hot sauce