- 130 g mayonnaise
- 70 g sugar
- 110 g Milk
- 50 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 40 g white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 package pre-prepared coleslaw mix, washed, or make your own
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Blend all together, 20secs/sp3.5.
Pour required amount over the coleslaw mix.
Leave for an hour or so to infuse.
(Place remainder (if any) into a jar and store in the fridge for up to a week.)
Accessories you need
Perfect as a side with your favourite meats!
” Thermify me” and “ Thermify Me Breadwinners” ..
your go to source for great recipes and cooking inspiration 😊
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Dulce de Leche/Caramel thumb-print cookies
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- English muffins