- 300 grams stale bread
- 5 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 80 grams brown onion, cut in halves
- 25 grams Butter
- 250 grams Milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. stale bread in mixing bowl and chop 10 sek/ speed 5 and transfer into a separate bowl
2. add onion and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 3sek/ speed 6 and scrape sides with spatula
3. add butter and steam for 3min / 120 degrees/speed 1
4. add the milk and warm up for 1min 30 sek/ 60 degrees/ speed 1
5. add stale breadcrumbs, eggs, salt, pepper and nutmeg, mix 20 sek/ / speed 3 with the aid of the spatula and transfer into a separate bowl
6. using wet hands, make 12 bread dumplings and transfer into greased varoma dish and tray, clean mixing bowl
7. add water to mixing bowl, sit varoma on the top, steam for 30 min/ varoma/ speed 1
Eat the hot bread dumplings with a beer sauce by itself or as a side dish with meat and salad or served with a mushroom sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)