- 50 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces ( 2 cm)
- 1000 g water
- 250 g Broad beans, shelled
- 2 cloves garlic, cut into halves
- fresh basil leaves, handful
- 2 spring onions, cut into halves
- 10 stuffed olives, (see Tips)
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 200 g danish feta, crumbled
- Sour dough bread, cut in thin slices
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 8. Transfer into small bowl and set aside.
Place water into mixing bowl and insert simmering basket. Add beans and cook 8 min/100°C/speed 4, prolonging time by up to 2 minutes if necessary, until beans are tender.
Carefully remove simmering basket and set aside to cool. Remove outer skins and empty mixing bowl.
Place 1 garlic clove, basil and spring onions into mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 8.
Add olives, lemon juice, salt and pepper and blend 8 sec/speed 4, consistency should be chunky and not puree.
Lightly toast bread, rub with remaining cut garlic clove and then spread with mixture. Top with crumbled feta and drizzle with olive oil to serve.
Accessories you need
Chilli and garlic olives are a nice addition.
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake