- 50 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces ( 2 cm)
- 1000 g water
- 250 g Broad beans, shelled
- 2 cloves garlic, cut into halves
- fresh basil leaves, handful
- 2 spring onions, cut into halves
- 10 stuffed olives, (see Tips)
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 200 g danish feta, crumbled
- Sour dough bread, cut in thin slices
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
8Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 8. Transfer into small bowl and set aside.
Place water into mixing bowl and insert simmering basket. Add beans and cook 8 min/100°C/speed 4, prolonging time by up to 2 minutes if necessary, until beans are tender.
Carefully remove simmering basket and set aside to cool. Remove outer skins and empty mixing bowl.
Place 1 garlic clove, basil and spring onions into mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 8.
Add olives, lemon juice, salt and pepper and blend 8 sec/speed 4, consistency should be chunky and not puree.
Lightly toast bread, rub with remaining cut garlic clove and then spread with mixture. Top with crumbled feta and drizzle with olive oil to serve.
Chilli and garlic olives are a nice addition.
Other users also liked...
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Broccolini Salad
- Bean Salad with hazelnut dressing
- Easy Wombok Salad
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling