- 1/2 bunch broccoli, roughly chopped into florets
- 1/2 mini red cabbage
- 1 cored green apple
- 2 spring onions
- 1 beetroot peeled
- 2 tablespoons homemade aioli, See cooking for me and you cook book
- 1 juice of lemon
- salt, pepper, to taste
- 20 g olive oil
- Handful baby spinach
- handful iceberg lettuce, roughly chopped
8Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients to bowl except lettuce and spinach and blitz 3 seconds / speed 5 or until desired consistency achieved.
Accessories you need
Utilise the spatula during the process to assist the chopping action.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Poached pears with muesli, yoghurt, honey and strawberries
- Ginger, Spinach and Almond Green Smoothie
- Cucumber and Mint Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Chilli, Garlic and Lime Aioli
- Lemon Coconut breakfast bars (Gluten,dairy, refined sugar and egg free)
- Banana hemp Crunchy Museli
- Cacao, chia, cherry and pistachio breakfast smoothie
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Broccoli and bacon salad
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Stir Fry Broccoli