- 1-2 bunches broccolini
- 100 grams red cabbage leaf
- 100 grams White cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 stick celery stalk
- 1 apple, green
- 30 grams roasted pine nuts
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 25 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 15 grams rice wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoons honey, liquid
- 1 pinches salt
- 1/2 teaspoons pepper, black, ground
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Cut most of the stem from broccolini
2. Core and quarter apple
3. Rough chop carrot, onion, celery, and cabbage
4. Add all ingredients to the bowl. Speed 4 for 5 seconds
If not cut small enough then do an extra "speed 4 for futher 3-5 seconds".
Add 50 grams raisons, currants or sultanas 3 seconds , speed to mix
Accessories you need
1. Top with grated cheese of your choice and thinly sliced Lebanese cucumber
2. Add currants, raisons or sultanas as an extra
3. You could use all one type of cabbage and more or less Brocolini depending on your preference.
4. You can also substitute the cabbages with a pre-mixed 200 gram pack of "dryslaw" (eg coleslaw mix without the mayonnaise) if available.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Easy Batter
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Truffle Aioli
- Fried Shrimps
- Breastfeeding (lactation) cookies