- 1-2 bunches broccolini
- 100 grams red cabbage leaf
- 100 grams White cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 stick celery stalk
- 1 apple, green
- 30 grams roasted pine nuts
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 25 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 15 grams rice wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoons honey, liquid
- 1 pinches salt
- 1/2 teaspoons pepper, black, ground
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Cut most of the stem from broccolini
2. Core and quarter apple
3. Rough chop carrot, onion, celery, and cabbage
4. Add all ingredients to the bowl. Speed 4 for 5 seconds
If not cut small enough then do an extra "speed 4 for futher 3-5 seconds".
Add 50 grams raisons, currants or sultanas 3 seconds , speed to mix
Accessories you need
1. Top with grated cheese of your choice and thinly sliced Lebanese cucumber
2. Add currants, raisons or sultanas as an extra
3. You could use all one type of cabbage and more or less Brocolini depending on your preference.
4. You can also substitute the cabbages with a pre-mixed 200 gram pack of "dryslaw" (eg coleslaw mix without the mayonnaise) if available.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup