- 600 grams potatoes, Peeled and cut into 3cm x 3cm cubes
- 75 grams Butter
- 25 grams Milk
- 10 grams vegie stock, Thermomix Vegie Stock
- 750 grams water
Peel and cut potatoes into 3cm x 3cm cubes
Put 750gm water into Thermomix Bowl and place simmer basket into bowl.
Place cubed potatoes into simmer basket.
Set time 18mins 30 secs/Varoma temperature/Spd 1
Once finished, take simmer basket out of bowl and drain water from bowl. Tip potatoes back into Thermomix bowl.
Add 75gm butter, 25gm milk, 10gm Vegie Stock.
Mix 22secs/Spd 5 - after 5secs of mixing I take MC out of lid and watch, and stop when I'm happy with mix. It is usually 21 or 22secs.
I also use this recipe to make Mashed Sweet Potato except I only put in 15gm of milk as the Sweet Potato is a bit more watery than regular potato.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake