- 100 grams TM butter, (1/3 of amount made from recipe)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 stalk spring onion
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 30 gram grated cheese
- 4-5 large mushrooms, eg Portobello
Pre-heat oven to 180c
1.Have 1/3 of TM butter made from 600ml cream, set aside
2. Place garlic, onion and tomato into bowl, process 3secs speed 7
3. Add butter, salt and cheese, mix for 10secs speed 4
4. Place on oven tray and cook for 30mins, or until butter mixture has melted through the mushrooms and centre ingredients set.
Great served with roast meat and vegetables, or BBQ meats.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Broccolini Salad
- Bean Salad with hazelnut dressing
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)
- Stir fried broccoli
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Yorkshire puddings
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough