- 100 grams TM butter, (1/3 of amount made from recipe)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 stalk spring onion
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 30 gram grated cheese
- 4-5 large mushrooms, eg Portobello
Pre-heat oven to 180c
1.Have 1/3 of TM butter made from 600ml cream, set aside
2. Place garlic, onion and tomato into bowl, process 3secs speed 7
3. Add butter, salt and cheese, mix for 10secs speed 4
4. Place on oven tray and cook for 30mins, or until butter mixture has melted through the mushrooms and centre ingredients set.
Great served with roast meat and vegetables, or BBQ meats.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup