- 100 grams TM butter, (1/3 of amount made from recipe)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 stalk spring onion
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 30 gram grated cheese
- 4-5 large mushrooms, eg Portobello
Pre-heat oven to 180c
1.Have 1/3 of TM butter made from 600ml cream, set aside
2. Place garlic, onion and tomato into bowl, process 3secs speed 7
3. Add butter, salt and cheese, mix for 10secs speed 4
4. Place on oven tray and cook for 30mins, or until butter mixture has melted through the mushrooms and centre ingredients set.
Great served with roast meat and vegetables, or BBQ meats.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew