- 100 grams TM butter, (1/3 of amount made from recipe)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 stalk spring onion
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 30 gram grated cheese
- 4-5 large mushrooms, eg Portobello
Pre-heat oven to 180c
1.Have 1/3 of TM butter made from 600ml cream, set aside
2. Place garlic, onion and tomato into bowl, process 3secs speed 7
3. Add butter, salt and cheese, mix for 10secs speed 4
4. Place on oven tray and cook for 30mins, or until butter mixture has melted through the mushrooms and centre ingredients set.
Great served with roast meat and vegetables, or BBQ meats.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)