- 500 g cauliflower
- 1000 g water
- 3 Garlic Cloves.
- 50 g EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- salt and pepper to taste
Add water to TM Bowl and insert TM basket
Add Cauliflower (I say 500g but I generally fill it to the max line) and garlic to TM basket Cook 20 minutes/Varoma/Speed 2
Remove TM basket and empty water from bowl. Measure oil in a small container. Add cauliflower, garlic, salt and pepper to TM bowl and mash 1 minute/Speed 4-5. While the cauliflower is mashing slowly pour the oil onto the lid of the TM and let it drizzle in.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted from //www.taste.com.au/recipes/39933/paleo+cauliflower+mash
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake
- Chocolate Panforte
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Potsticker dumplings and broth