- 1/2 cauliflower, broken in florets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 50 g pine nuts
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch mint leaves, fresh, shredded
Add cauliflower florets to TM bowl. Chop 4 seconds on speed 4.
Add oil. Cook 10 minutes, 100 degrees, , .
Add cumin, tumeric, paprika and pine nuts. Cook 5 minutes, 100 degrees, ,.
Place into salad bowl with mint leaves and allow to cool 10 minutes.
Add orange juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir and enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing