- 1/2 cauliflower, broken in florets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 50 g pine nuts
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch mint leaves, fresh, shredded
Add cauliflower florets to TM bowl. Chop 4 seconds on speed 4.
Add oil. Cook 10 minutes, 100 degrees, , .
Add cumin, tumeric, paprika and pine nuts. Cook 5 minutes, 100 degrees, ,.
Place into salad bowl with mint leaves and allow to cool 10 minutes.
Add orange juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir and enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style