- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 2 cups of water
- 1 banana
- 30 grams honey
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of white chia seeds
8Recipe is created for
Add almonds and Mill 20s/speed 9
Add water, banana, honey, vanilla paste and cinnamon. Mix for 20s/speed 4.
Add chia seeds and mix for 10s/speed 3.
Pour into 4 small containers or 2 larger containers. Leave to sit for at least 4 hours or overnight in the fridge.
Top with blueberries or seasonal fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Banana fritters
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Mocha Hot Cross Buns
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry