- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 2 cups of water
- 1 banana
- 30 grams honey
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of white chia seeds
8Recipe is created for
Add almonds and Mill 20s/speed 9
Add water, banana, honey, vanilla paste and cinnamon. Mix for 20s/speed 4.
Add chia seeds and mix for 10s/speed 3.
Pour into 4 small containers or 2 larger containers. Leave to sit for at least 4 hours or overnight in the fridge.
Top with blueberries or seasonal fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Broccolini Salad
- Bean Salad with hazelnut dressing
- Easy Wombok Salad
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Cocoa Bliss Balls
- Banana yoghurt nicecream