- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 2 cups of water
- 1 banana
- 30 grams honey
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of white chia seeds
8Recipe is created for
Add almonds and Mill 20s/speed 9
Add water, banana, honey, vanilla paste and cinnamon. Mix for 20s/speed 4.
Add chia seeds and mix for 10s/speed 3.
Pour into 4 small containers or 2 larger containers. Leave to sit for at least 4 hours or overnight in the fridge.
Top with blueberries or seasonal fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramelised onion jam
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Spring Onion pancake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Nut free muesli bars
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Gingerbread house (gluten-free)
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Pavlova towers
- Choc-chip Banana Bread
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Carrot and walnut spice cake
- Banana Chocolate Muffin with pumpkin seed top with shredded coconut