- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 2 cups of water
- 1 banana
- 30 grams honey
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of white chia seeds
8Recipe is created for
Add almonds and Mill 20s/speed 9
Add water, banana, honey, vanilla paste and cinnamon. Mix for 20s/speed 4.
Add chia seeds and mix for 10s/speed 3.
Pour into 4 small containers or 2 larger containers. Leave to sit for at least 4 hours or overnight in the fridge.
Top with blueberries or seasonal fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Joc's Chai Mix
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Variation Sprouted Buckwheat Bread