- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 2 cups of water
- 1 banana
- 30 grams honey
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of white chia seeds
8Recipe is created for
Add almonds and Mill 20s/speed 9
Add water, banana, honey, vanilla paste and cinnamon. Mix for 20s/speed 4.
Add chia seeds and mix for 10s/speed 3.
Pour into 4 small containers or 2 larger containers. Leave to sit for at least 4 hours or overnight in the fridge.
Top with blueberries or seasonal fruit.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Breakfast Bliss
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Fresh strawberry milkshake
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Power Protein Balls