- 30-40 g bread
- handful of herbs
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg
- 500 g chicken breast, diced, can be partially frozen
- quantity of chilli butter, see my chilli butter recipe
Recipe is created for
1. Place bread, herbs and garlic into TM Bowl and mill on Sp 8 till breadcrumbs, approx 10 secs
2. Add Egg and Chicken and mince sp 8 for 20 seconds.
3. Make small balls using a heaped teaspoon of the mixture or to make larger balls use a tablespoon. If you keep your hands wet the mixture isn't as sticky. make an even number of balls.
4. Squash one ball and place chilli butter into the centre. Then cover with a second ball and enclose the butter by rolling the ball and sealing the edges of the two balls together. Place the balls into the Varoma dish and tray.
5. Pour 500g water into TM bowl, no need to rinse, put the Varoma into place and cook for 15mins Varoma Temp sp 2.
Accessories you need
Be sure to keep hands wet as this makes handling the mixture easier.
I take frozen bread from the freezer to make breadcrumb.
You can pan fry these balls or even oven bake. I also like to make something in the bowl whilst these are cooking. You can do rice or steam vegies to go with them for dinner.
*most important* make sure the balls are sealed to prevent butter leaking out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Surprise Sorbet
- Clone of "Magic Bean" chocolate cake
- One Pot Lamb and Rice casserole
- Clone of One Pot Chicken & Sundried Tomato Fettucine
- Easy 'something' with Four Bean Mix
- Rye and Almond cookies
- Clone of Honey Joys NO BAKING REQUIRED
- Buttermilk Omelette
- Chilli Butter
- Yeast Free Rye Bread
- Quick mini Cheesecakes for Xmas
- German Chocolate Cake
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Fig & Almond Cake
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach
- Apple Almond Tart
- Banana Bran Muffins
- Satay Chicken
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Satay Chicken
- Habanero Mustard
- No-Fuss Dumpling Noodle Soup