- 2 mushrooms
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 sticks celery cut in 3
- 1/2 red capsicum quarted
- 120 grams raw almonds, soaked for 8 hours
- 2 carrots in pieces
- 200 grams Sundried Tomatos, drained
- 250 grams water
- 20 grams olive oil
- 50 grams tamari
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp cumin ground
- 1 tsp chilli, to taste
Add all chilli ingredients to the bowl and chop for 10 seconds speed 5. Scrape down bowl and chop for a further 3 seconds speed 5 or until a textured but well chopped consistency is achieved.
Set Aside - no need to wash the bowl.
Add all sauce ingredients to the bowl and blend for 20 seconds speed 9 until well combined.
Add to the Chilli mix and stir thorugh.
Serve with Avocado, parsley and mint. Can be used in taco's or as a dip.
This dish was demonstrated by Zane from Realistically Raw @ the Real Food Revolution in Adeladid //www.therealfoodrevolution.com.au/try-this-amazing-raw-food-recipe/
This recipe makes a large amount - you may like to halve it. Or freeze the left overs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Thai Curry with Cauliflower Rice and Veg
- Chocolate Scones
- Almond Date and Walnut Scrolls
- Raw Snickers Bar
- Falafel & Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Better than Milo
- Chocolate Brownies with love
- Chicken Laksa
- Grans Gingerbread
- Gordon Ramsay's Chocolate Fondant - Thermomix Style!
- Rocky Road Truffles