- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1/2 brown onion, quartered
- 1/4 cabbage, finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add carrot and onion to bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat of required.
Add sliced cabbage to bowl. Mix on reverse, speed 3 for 5 seconds to combine.
Add mayonnaise, salad dressing and pepper and mix for 15 seconds on reverse, speed 3. Serve immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Apple & Carrot Lactation Muffins
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- *BEST* Chunky Carrot Cake Recipe
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu