- 250 g rhubarb cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 1/2 orange juice
- 1/2 orange zest
- 1/2 onion
- 25 g sultanas or raisins
- 125 g malt vinegar
- 125 g Soft brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp brown mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 pinch ground allspice
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1.Chop onion 4 seconds, speed 8.
2. Add all other ingredients, cook 30 minutes, Varoma, speed soft, reverse. Until thick and pulpy.
3. Pour into hot, clean jars and seal.
Rhubarb and Orange Chutney
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Breakfast Beans
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)