- 250 g rhubarb cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 1/2 orange juice
- 1/2 orange zest
- 1/2 onion
- 25 g sultanas or raisins
- 125 g malt vinegar
- 125 g Soft brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp brown mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 pinch ground allspice
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1.Chop onion 4 seconds, speed 8.
2. Add all other ingredients, cook 30 minutes, Varoma, speed soft, reverse. Until thick and pulpy.
3. Pour into hot, clean jars and seal.
Rhubarb and Orange Chutney
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Smoked sausage frittata
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto