- 250 g rhubarb cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 1/2 orange juice
- 1/2 orange zest
- 1/2 onion
- 25 g sultanas or raisins
- 125 g malt vinegar
- 125 g Soft brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp brown mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 pinch ground allspice
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1.Chop onion 4 seconds, speed 8.
2. Add all other ingredients, cook 30 minutes, Varoma, speed soft, reverse. Until thick and pulpy.
3. Pour into hot, clean jars and seal.
Rhubarb and Orange Chutney
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Raw Kebbe
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato