- 1 cauliflower, Large
- 1 level tbsp cumin, Ground
- 2 level tablespoons coconut oil
- 80 gram coconut milk
- 3 sprigs coriander, Fresh
- 75 grams Cashews, Roasted
- Salt and pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place coriander leaves into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Then add cashew nuts and chop 2 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
2. Break cauliflower into florets. Add half to mixing bowl and chop 4 secs/speed 5. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Add remainder cauliflower florets and chop 4 secs/speed 5.
3. Return reserved cauliflower to the mixing bowl and add coconut oil and cumin and saute 2 mins/Varoma/Reverse/Speed 1.
4. Fit butterfly (you may need to remove some of the cauliflower to do so) add the coconut milk and cook 7 mins/Varoma/Reverse/Speed 1.
5. Add salt and pepper to your taste and stir in coriander and cashew nuts 5 secs/reverse/speed stir.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Broccolini Salad
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- That Thermo Woman - Spicy Harissa
- HCG or Keto Beef Chili
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin