- 70g savoy cabbage, in chuncks
- 1 apple, cored
- 40g gram carrot, chuncks
- 40g chunks
- 1 stick Celery, chuncks
- few sprigs parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tbsn mayonnaise
8Recipe is created for
- Place all in TM bowl and blend speed 5 for 3 sec. Use spatula to scrape. I mix the veg first then put in a spearate bowl and stir in the mayo.
Accessories you need
Could use a bit of something acidic, like lime juice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- What's Left in the Kitchen Spicy Noodle Soup
- Strawberry daiquiri
- Cambodian Marinated Braised Beef (with a Thai twist)
- Edwina's lemon cheesecake
- Spicy sweet potato soup with chilli coriander cream
- Thai vietnamese noodle soup
- Thai Stir Fry Paste
- Spicy Thai Noodle Soup
- Vietnamese Prawn Noodle Salad
- Hot Thai Chilli Chicken
- Hearty Vegetable Soup with Chicken
- Mediterranean Vegetable Mix
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Ginerbeer Cornmeat
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Curry
- Zucchini Lasagne
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Carrot &Apple juice
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup