- 800 g water
- 250 g corn kernels, frozen
- 2 level tbsp green chilli, Chopped
- 1/2 level tsp salt
- 1/2 level tsp ground black pepper
- 1 level teaspoons icing sugar
- 1/2 level teaspoons baking soda
- 2 level teaspoons corriander, Freshly chopped
- 2 level tbsp lemon juice
- 150 g plain flour
- 1 level tbsp oil
- 70 g plain flour
- 70 g rice flour
- 1/4 level teaspoons baking powder
- 300 g water
- 200 g breadcrumbs, For rolling
- 1 oil, For frying
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) place water and corn boil 10min/100deg/speed2
2)in a separate bowl add 70g flour, 70g rice flour, salt, baking powder mix well with a fork add 300g water and mix into a batter. Set aside
3) drain water from the corn andblend corn mixutre into a smooth paste add green chillies 1min/speed 5
4) in another bowl add 150g flour, salt,Black pepper,icing sugar,Baking soda,corriander,lemon juice and corn paste 2min/speed3
Pour dough into oiled bowl .
5) take small quantities of dough and roll into cylinders freeze for 15 minutes.
6) dip each roll into batter and then dip into bread crumbs.
7) heat oil and fry until golden and crispy.
drain onto absorbent paper and serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Ooba Carrot Cake