- 6 red radishes
- 1 small red onion, peeled and halved
- 1 bunch Dill
- 1 bunch parsley
- 2 carrots, skin on, chopped in large chunks
- 1 cucumber, chopped in large chunks
- 1 fennel bulb, outer leaves peeled off, quartered
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Delicious served with lamb cutlets
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fermented cucumbers
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Lamb Kofta Rissoles Burgers
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Carol’s Mayo
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Curried eggs with rice
- Croquettes of Chicken
- Squid Spaghetti
- Chicken and corn fritters
- Curried Turkey Burgers