- 6 red radishes
- 1 small red onion, peeled and halved
- 1 bunch Dill
- 1 bunch parsley
- 2 carrots, skin on, chopped in large chunks
- 1 cucumber, chopped in large chunks
- 1 fennel bulb, outer leaves peeled off, quartered
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
Delicious served with lamb cutlets
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Green goodness soup
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Raulas beef burgers
- Low carb herb bread
- Tomato Paste
- Low carb garlic sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'