- 6 red radishes
- 1 small red onion, peeled and halved
- 1 bunch Dill
- 1 bunch parsley
- 2 carrots, skin on, chopped in large chunks
- 1 cucumber, chopped in large chunks
- 1 fennel bulb, outer leaves peeled off, quartered
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
Delicious served with lamb cutlets
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins
- Keto Pumpkin Soup