- 6 red radishes
- 1 small red onion, peeled and halved
- 1 bunch Dill
- 1 bunch parsley
- 2 carrots, skin on, chopped in large chunks
- 1 cucumber, chopped in large chunks
- 1 fennel bulb, outer leaves peeled off, quartered
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Delicious served with lamb cutlets
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- Pizza pasta salad
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Meatballs in sauce
- Creamy tomato, chicken and pasta
- Chicken Satay Noodles
- Chicken satay noodles
- Green ninja turtle juice
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Creamy chicken Kiev