- 6 red radishes
- 1 small red onion, peeled and halved
- 1 bunch Dill
- 1 bunch parsley
- 2 carrots, skin on, chopped in large chunks
- 1 cucumber, chopped in large chunks
- 1 fennel bulb, outer leaves peeled off, quartered
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Delicious served with lamb cutlets
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Variation Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Cheese Sauce (for corned beef)
- Supergreen Vegan Pesto
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free