- 1/4 cabbage, chopped roughly
- 60 g shallots
- 120 g raisins
- 225 g peas, frozen
- 120 g peanuts, chopped
- 30 g parsley
- 240 g mayonnaise
- 5-15 g curry powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place parsley in and chop Speed 10/4 secs.
2. Add cabbage & shallots and chop speed 4/3 secs. Check and chop again as necessary.
3. Add raisins, peas, peanuts, mayonnaise & curry powder. Mix on until blended well.
A variation of Marion Jordan's Famous Curry Coleslaw from forumthermomix.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Green goodness soup
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Raulas beef burgers
- Low carb herb bread
- Tomato Paste
- Low carb garlic sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'