- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 grams raw cashews
- 15 grams Nutrional Yeast
- 400 grams non dairy milk
- 1.5 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tsp Dijion mustard
- 50 grams olive oil
- 2 tbsp TMX Veggie Stock Paste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 800 grams Cauliflower/Brocolli, partially boiled
- Dairy-free grated cheese, (optional)
Place garlic & cashews in TM bowl, speed 7 for 7 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add all other ingredients except for Cauliflower & cook for 7 minutes, speed 4
Place vegetables into a baking dish, pour over cheese sauce & top with grated dairy-free cheese (optional). Baked at 180degrees for 20 minutes or until just browned or cheese is melted
Adapted from Vegan Dairy free Mac n Cheese recipe by MissPricilla- thank you
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip