- 2 green chillies, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- Handful coriander leaves
- small handful mint leaves
- 3 limes juiced
- 100 g dessicated coconut, Pre soaked in 2 cups of warm water.
Recipe is created for
Drain coconut in a fine mesh strainer.
Add chilli and garlic into TM Bowl. Chop sp 6 for 5 seconds.
Add fresh herbs and Coconut.
Chop Sp7 for 10 seconds.
Add Lime juice and a pinch of salt. Scrape down bowl and blend for 20 seconds on speed 7.
Serve along side curry and mandazi.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption