- 2 green chillies, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- Handful coriander leaves
- small handful mint leaves
- 3 limes juiced
- 100 g dessicated coconut, Pre soaked in 2 cups of warm water.
8Recipe is created for
Drain coconut in a fine mesh strainer.
Add chilli and garlic into TM Bowl. Chop sp 6 for 5 seconds.
Add fresh herbs and Coconut.
Chop Sp7 for 10 seconds.
Add Lime juice and a pinch of salt. Scrape down bowl and blend for 20 seconds on speed 7.
Serve along side curry and mandazi.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramelised onion jam
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Spring Onion pancake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Avocado Hummus
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus