- 2 green chillies, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- Handful coriander leaves
- small handful mint leaves
- 3 limes juiced
- 100 g dessicated coconut, Pre soaked in 2 cups of warm water.
8Recipe is created for
Drain coconut in a fine mesh strainer.
Add chilli and garlic into TM Bowl. Chop sp 6 for 5 seconds.
Add fresh herbs and Coconut.
Chop Sp7 for 10 seconds.
Add Lime juice and a pinch of salt. Scrape down bowl and blend for 20 seconds on speed 7.
Serve along side curry and mandazi.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Asian Vegetable Stock Paste
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce