- 2 green chillies, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- Handful coriander leaves
- small handful mint leaves
- 3 limes juiced
- 100 g dessicated coconut, Pre soaked in 2 cups of warm water.
8Recipe is created for
Drain coconut in a fine mesh strainer.
Add chilli and garlic into TM Bowl. Chop sp 6 for 5 seconds.
Add fresh herbs and Coconut.
Chop Sp7 for 10 seconds.
Add Lime juice and a pinch of salt. Scrape down bowl and blend for 20 seconds on speed 7.
Serve along side curry and mandazi.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Marathon bliss balls
- Leftover roast fritters
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- REMPAH CURRY PASTE