- 2 green chillies, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- Handful coriander leaves
- small handful mint leaves
- 3 limes juiced
- 100 g dessicated coconut, Pre soaked in 2 cups of warm water.
8Recipe is created for
Drain coconut in a fine mesh strainer.
Add chilli and garlic into TM Bowl. Chop sp 6 for 5 seconds.
Add fresh herbs and Coconut.
Chop Sp7 for 10 seconds.
Add Lime juice and a pinch of salt. Scrape down bowl and blend for 20 seconds on speed 7.
Serve along side curry and mandazi.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce