- 1 fennel bulb, outer layer and top 'sticks' removed, and round bulb then quartered
- 1 orange, skinned and quartered
- 1 small handful fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 spring onion, skinned and roughly chopped
- Good splash EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 8 pitted kalamata olives
ensure olives are really pitted (the jars can lie!)
place fennel, olives, orange, parsley, spring onion in TM bowl
turbo for 2 x 1 second
empty it into a bowl, pour a lug of olive oil over the top and eat!
The guy at the greengrocer tells me that the more shapely bulbs are more delicious
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people