- 1 fennel, roughly chopped
- 1/4 White cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1 apple, peeled and cored
- 1 flat leaf parsley
- 1 pinch salt, good quality
- 1 teaspoon Coconut sugar, (or sugar substitute)
- white vinegar
- dash olive oil
1. Throw all ingredients into thermomix
2. Blend at speed 4 till you get the desired consistency
Accessories you need
Season to taste as you would like! This is such a refreshing easy salad! Hope you enjoy it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.