- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 onion, optional
- 15 g olive oil
- 800-1000 g cauliflower florets, (include stem)
- salt to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Chop garlic and onios (if using) 2 sec - speed 7. Scrape down the sides and repeat if needed.
- Add olive oil and saute for 4 minutes - Varoma - speed 1
- Add half of your cauliflower florets and chop 4 seconds - speed 5. Scrape out processed cauliflower into a bowl. Add the rest of the cauliflower florets and chop 4 seconds - speed 5
- Fit the butterfly inside the bowl opening a space between the cauliflower rice. Add the reserved cauliflowers rice back to the bowl. Add salt and cook 6 minutes - Varoma - REVERSE - speed 1
- Taste, revove butterfly and serve.
Accessories you need
Serve in place of your regular rice. Healthier, faster and delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Gluten-free American style pancake
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free Banana Loaf
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Sensational Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Nut Free Cereal Bar - winner!
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Simple sausage rolls
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Veggie Fritters
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico
- Fara's Salmon Curry