- 2 carrots, washed and chopped roughly
- 50 g Cashews
- 50 g Coconut, fresh or dried
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 sprigs coriander leaves, to taste
Add everything to TM bowl and chop 2 - 4 sec /speed 5.
Season and adjust with lemon juice
This is adapted for Thermomix from a delicious salad I enjoyed at Chantal Wholefood Cafe in Napier NZ
Try this with the Moroccan Dressing for a delicious spicy twist//www.recipecommunity.com.au/sauces-dips-spreads-recipes/moroccan-dressing/235683
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Meringues
- Pain du Matin - Steamed Breakfast Bread (Vegan)
- Beaten Coffee Meringue Cappuccino - A Vegan treat
- Aloo Ghobi with Potato and Cauliflower - Vegan, Whole Food Plant Based
- Polenta Butter Whole food Plant Based and Vegan
- Moroccan Dressing
- Anni's GlutenFree Flour Baking Mix
- Chai Spiced Risotto with Ginger Pears
- Tomato and Brown Lentil Soup
- Millet with Lime Creme
- Raw Vegan Lemon Curd
- Vegan Almond Parmesan
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Mah Mah's Hot Steak Sauce
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Blueberry Jam
- David's Dhall