- 4 cloves garlic
- 500 g bacon rashers, Rind removed & chopped roughly
- 250 g onion, peeled & quartered
- 50 g Butter
- 100 g Mushroom, sliced
- 100 g shallots, sliced
- 900 g cabbage, Shredded (about a qtr cabbage)
- salt & pepper, to taste
Add Bacon to TM Bowl, chop on Speed 6 for 3 sec. Set aside. No need to clean bowl.
Add Garlic & Onion to the TM Bowl, chop on Speed 6 for 3 sec.
Add Butter, saute 100c / Speed 1 / 3 mins
Add Bacon and saute 100c / Speed 1 / 5 mins
Insert Butterfly and add Mushrooms & Shallots, saute 100c / Speed 1 / 2 mins
Add half the cabbage then cook Varoma / / 5 mins
Add the other half of the cabbage and cook on Varoma / / 20 mins. Replace the MC with the basket to help reduce the liquid.
I add a decent amount of salt & pepper, but my kids prefer very little so tend to add it at the very end on the plate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad