- 4 cloves garlic
- 500 g bacon rashers, Rind removed & chopped roughly
- 250 g onion, peeled & quartered
- 50 g Butter
- 100 g Mushroom, sliced
- 100 g shallots, sliced
- 900 g cabbage, Shredded (about a qtr cabbage)
- salt & pepper, to taste
Add Bacon to TM Bowl, chop on Speed 6 for 3 sec. Set aside. No need to clean bowl.
Add Garlic & Onion to the TM Bowl, chop on Speed 6 for 3 sec.
Add Butter, saute 100c / Speed 1 / 3 mins
Add Bacon and saute 100c / Speed 1 / 5 mins
Insert Butterfly and add Mushrooms & Shallots, saute 100c / Speed 1 / 2 mins
Add half the cabbage then cook Varoma / / 5 mins
Add the other half of the cabbage and cook on Varoma / / 20 mins. Replace the MC with the basket to help reduce the liquid.
I add a decent amount of salt & pepper, but my kids prefer very little so tend to add it at the very end on the plate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Curried mince with rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Coffee Bar Cake
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*