- 600 g water
- 500 g green beans, topped and tailed
- 45 g walnuts
- 55 g olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 45 g baby capers
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1 red onion, small, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
Place 600g water in tmx bowl, place beans in varoma tray and cook on varoma temperature for 15 minutes, speed 3. Once cooked place beans in fridge until cold.
Place walnuts in pan and dry fry until golden and crisp.
Place parsley and onion in tmx bowl and chop on speed 7 for 5 seconds.
Add oil, lime juice, walnuts, capers and sugar to bowl and mix on for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Place beans on serving dish and top with caper dressing. Serve alongside meat or fish.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted and adapted from SFI March 2006.
The original recipe used lemon juice instead of lime juice.
The dressing would be a nice topping to fish or stirred through pasta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Healthy Heart Tonic