- 400 g potatoes, (peeled and cut into 2-3 cm pieces)
- 600 g cauliflower florets
- 250 ml milk (or 1/2 milk, 1/2 water, )
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Half avocado
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Put potatoes, cauliflower, milk, salt and pepper into TM bowl and cook for 20 minutes at 100C on speed 1. Check potatoes are well cooked and then add cumin and avocado and mash for 20-30 seconds on speed 5.
To serve: drizzle with olive oil and chopped parsley and use as a healthy replacement to mash. Delicious with any fish or meat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad