THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 45 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 180 grams quinoa (rinsed well)
- 400 grams water
- 250 grams Swiss Brown Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch baby spinach or baby kale, equivalent to 2 handfuls
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 heaped teaspoon EDC vegetable stock concentrate
8Recipe is created for
Add garlic and thyme to bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
Add EVOO and saute for 1min 30 sec/100C/speed 1.
Add quinoa, water, mushrooms and vegetable stock concentrate and cook for 15 min/100C//speed 1.
Add to bowl the baby spinach or kale, and cook for a further 5 min/100C//speed 1.
Season to taste with a bit of salt and lots of freshly ground pepper and combine for 10 sec//speed 3.
Serve, savour and enjoy!
Gwyneth Paltrow's quinoa with mushrooms and baby spinach
This combination of earthy mushrooms and nutrient-rich baby spinach or baby kale is another great variation on the nutritious staple quinoa. And with the Thermomix, it is so easy to prepare!
Either baby spinach or baby kale are successful options for this dish. Feel free to choose either what you prefer or what is readily available at the time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread