- 500 g potatoes, peeled & quartered (approx 3 large)
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 egg
- salt & pepper / seasoning to taste
Place potato into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5-6.
2. Scrape potato into basket and use MC to press the liquid into the sink.
3. Place drained potato into mixing bowl.
4. Add flour, egg and seasoning and mix 5 sec/speed 4.
5. Coat a frypan and egg rings in oil and heat on high.
6. Add a heaped tablespoon of potato mix to each egg ring and press to flatten out the mix to the edges of the ring.
7. Reduce heat and cook a few minutes each side until brown. Slide a knife around the inside of the egg ring to remove hash brown (if necessary) and place on paper towel or in low oven to keep warm.
Accessories you need
These are just like commercial hash browns and are so simple and quick to make.
Great for young kids and they can be made ahead and reheated in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Apple Sauce muffins
- sweet Strawberry and balsamic dip
- Pumpkin Maple Scones
- Maple Butter
- Camembert crackers
- Salad Soup (served cold)
- Healthy Chia and Coconut crepes
- Simple Christmas fruit Cakes/Muffins
- Warm Salmon Salad (nicoise style)
- Light & creamy Chicken alfredo pasta
- Low fat, creamy Pumpkin & coconut soup
- Beetroot Cupcakes (dairy free)