- 500 gram red cabbage, chopped roughly
- 3 apples, quartered
- 3 brown onion, halved
- 40 gram oil, any preference
- 40 gram balsamic vinegar
- 1 level tablespoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 level tablespoon sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop up 100gr of red cabbage at a time for 8 sec/ speed 4 and transfer in a bowl, repeat.
2. add apples and onions, chop 8 sec/ speed 4 and leave in mixing bowl
3. add red cabbage and oil and steam for 7 mins/ varoma// speed 2
4. add all other ingredients and cook again for 40/45mins / 100 degrees/ / speed 2
Eat as a side dish with meat and potatoes or bread dumplings.
Otherwise also great for storing for later use. Let it cool and transfer into sealable container/glasses.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey mustard chicken
- Japanese Wasabi Egg Salad
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Blood Orange Marmalade