- 1 brown onion, chopped in half
- 3 garlic cloves
- 50 g Avocado or olive oil
- 100 g Butter
- 500 g Cauliflower Rice, see tips for ricing a cauliflower
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion and garlic in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl
2. Add oil and butter and cook 5 min/105 degrees/speed 1, no MC
3. Add cauliflower rice, salt and pepper and cook 15 min/105 degrees//speed , no MC
Accessories you need
I rice my cauliflower in the Thermomix and freeze in about 500 g portions. To rice a cauliflower, cut into florets, add about 1/4 of the cauliflower at a time and chop on about speed 4 or 5 - check every few seconds until cauliflower is in rice-size pieces.
It is also possible to rice the cauliflower while chopping the garlic and onion. Add the florets at step one and chop 10 sec/speed 5 - check and chop on speed 5 until desired consistency is reached. Add remaining ingredients and cook 20 min/105 degrees//speed , no MC
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- LCHF, Paleo Chilli Cauliflower Rice
- Better than Nonna's Bolognese
- LCHF, Paleo, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Nut Free buns
- LCHF Salmon Rissoles, Gluten Free
- LCHF Chocolate Nutty Crunch, Dairy Free with Paleo option
- Paleo, Vegan, Refined Sugar Free Banana Ice Cream
- Meat and three veg
- LCHF Cauliflower Mash
- Paleo Chocolate Ice Cream (Dairy free, Sugar free, Nut free)
- Dairy free, Almond milk chocolate panna cotta (using home made almond milk)
- LCHF Roasted Cabbage Soup
- Hainanese Chicken Meal
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Beef burger patties
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce
- Chinese samosa
- Mulberry Crumble