- 3 large mangoes
- 1 medium brown onion
- 1 piece Fresh root ginger
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 200 gram Cider Vinegar
- 200 gram raw sugar
- 1 tsp yellow mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp chilli flakes, dried
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
1h 8minPreparation 8minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Recipe is created for
- Peel and stone mangoes
Add 2 mangoes to TM with onion and peeled ginger
Chop 8 seconds speed 9. Scrape down sides.
Dice 3rd mango and add to TM with remaining ingredients.
Place steaming basket on top instead of MC.
Cook 100C, backwards, speed 1, 1 hour.
When finished cooking, place into sterlized jars and seal whilst still hot.
When cold, label and store in cupboard. Once opened, store in fridge.
Accessories you need
Can be eaten with curry or great with cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Twice baked potatoes - under development
- Chicken, zucchini, haloumi fritters
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Variation Potato Bake
- Gravy (like KFC potato & gravy)
- Fresh Pineapple Salsa
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- South Pacific Raita
- Frenisian Slaw
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Churros Cake
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- My Everyday White Bread
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Treens Cheese Sauce