- 1 clove garlic
- 3 centimetres Ginger nob
- 4 medium size carrots, chopped into 3 pieces each
- 5 sprigs parsley
- 100 grams currants
- 100 grams Shredded coconut
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Place garlic and ginger in TM bowl, chop 3 secs/speed 7, scrape down sides.
Add carrots and parsley to TM bowl, and chop 3 secs/speed 5.
Add currants, shredded coconut, olive oil, cumin, salt and pepper to TM bowl and mix 6 secs /"Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 4.
Allow flavours to develop before serving.
Accessories you need
Before you start assembling salad, place currants in some warm water for 30 mins to plump up a little, then drain.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Variation Mexican beans