- 75 g Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic
- 55 g onion
- 1 shallot
- 30 g Butter, divided
- 30 g oil
- 250 g sliced mushrooms
- 300-400 g chicken stock, Divided
- 650 g Cauliflower Florettes
- 250 g cream
- 2 tbsp parsley, Chopped
- sea salt
8Recipe is created for
Put parmesan cheese in bowl, 8 seconds/speed 8 to grate. Set aside.
Put cauliflower in bowl and chop 5 seconds//speed 5. Set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Put onions, garlic and shallots in 5 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down sides. Add 15 g of butter and oil. Sautee 5 minutes/varoma//speed 2/MC off. Scrape down sides.
Add mushrooms and 200 g chicken stock. Cook for 5 minutes/varoma//speed 2/MC off.
Add caulilflower rice and the other 100-200 g of chicken stock (you will need to add according to your desired consistency). Cook for 9 minutes/varoma//speed 2/MC off.
Add cream, grated parmesan, parslety, the rest of the butter and salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 3 minutes/varoma//speed 2/MC off.
Transfer to thermoserver and let sit 5 minutes.
This is a wonderful low carb version of risotto and tastes just like the real thing.
Accessories you need
Use whatever mushrooms you have on hand. You can mix several varities of mushrooms if desired.
You can also stir the parmesan in after you transfer the risotto to the thermoserver. This will save you clean up of the
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Keto Chia "Rice" Pudding
- Cauliflower Version of "I LOVE your potato salad" no-potato salad
- Olive Garden Salad Dressing - Low Carb
- Low Carb Zuppa Toscana
- Low Carb Catalina Salad Dressing
- Low Carb Pancakes
- Extreme Garlic Caesar Salad Dressing
- Mushroom Beef Soup - Low Carb
- Low Carb Clone of Mushroom soup