- 600 grams coconut water, frozen into ice cubes
- 1 portion Nahm Jim dressing, frozen into cubes (see recipe on RC)
- 100 grams Lychees
- 100 grams Pineapple, cubed
- 50 grams sugar, or to taste
- 1 egg white, optional
- 10 pieces sliced triangles of Pineapple
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- .5 level teaspoon chilli flakes, dried
- 1 heaped teaspoon sugar
Mix sugar, salt and chili flakes in small bowl.
Dip fresh pineapple in salt/sugar/chilli mixture
1. Place sugar int clean bowl and blend on speed 10 for 10 seconds
2. Add pineapple, lychees and egg white, blend speed 6 for 6 seconds
3 Add frozen ice cubes of Nahm Jim dressing and blend on speed 10 for 1 minute.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Super Easy Waffles