- 400 grams Canned Chickpeas, Rinsed and drained
- 280 grams frozen peas
- 1 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 sprigs fresh mint leaves, 1/4 cup of torn leaves
- 50 grams extra virgin olive oil, Plus extra to serve
- sea salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp dukkah, to serve
- 1 tbsp pepitas, (pumpkin seeds) chopped to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place chickpeas, peas, garlic, lemon juice, mint, oil, salt and pepper into bowl and combine 2mins/spd 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat as many times as necessary untill you get the desired consistency.
Spoon the hummus onto a plate and sprinkle with dukkah, pepitas and drizzle with olive oil.
Accessories you need
Can be warmed in the microwave if you would like to serve it hot as a side dish with lamb.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Vegan Dhal Tadka