- 400 grams Canned Chickpeas, Rinsed and drained
- 280 grams frozen peas
- 1 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 sprigs fresh mint leaves, 1/4 cup of torn leaves
- 50 grams extra virgin olive oil, Plus extra to serve
- sea salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp dukkah, to serve
- 1 tbsp pepitas, (pumpkin seeds) chopped to serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place chickpeas, peas, garlic, lemon juice, mint, oil, salt and pepper into bowl and combine 2mins/spd 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat as many times as necessary untill you get the desired consistency.
Spoon the hummus onto a plate and sprinkle with dukkah, pepitas and drizzle with olive oil.
Can be warmed in the microwave if you would like to serve it hot as a side dish with lamb.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Pumpkin Soup
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing