- 400 grams Canned Chickpeas, Rinsed and drained
- 280 grams frozen peas
- 1 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 sprigs fresh mint leaves, 1/4 cup of torn leaves
- 50 grams extra virgin olive oil, Plus extra to serve
- sea salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp dukkah, to serve
- 1 tbsp pepitas, (pumpkin seeds) chopped to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place chickpeas, peas, garlic, lemon juice, mint, oil, salt and pepper into bowl and combine 2mins/spd 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat as many times as necessary untill you get the desired consistency.
Spoon the hummus onto a plate and sprinkle with dukkah, pepitas and drizzle with olive oil.
Can be warmed in the microwave if you would like to serve it hot as a side dish with lamb.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Cauliflower whip
- Baked Falafel Bites
- creamy parmesan sauce or dip
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy