- 1 onion, peeled & chopped in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250 grams Peal Cous Cous, (1 packet)
- 1 tsp veg stock powder, (or chicken)
- 1 pinch chopped parsley, (or other herb to taste)
- 1 pinch salt
- 700 grams Boiling water
Add onion into mixing bowl and chop for 3 secs/Speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add olive oil and set temp Varoma/3 mins/Speed 2.
Add Peal Couscous to mixing bowl and set Varoma/2 mins/speed 1.
Add stock powder, herbs, salt & boiling water into mixing bowl. Set Temp 100/ Speed 1/ 8mins.
Strain couscous and wash with fresh water to remove starch if required.
Can be used in salads where traditional cous cous is requested.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- Charlie's Paleo Easy BBQ Sauce
- Charlie's Paleo Pizza Base
- Charlie's Chunky Eggplant Dip
- Charlie's Yorkshire Puddings
- Charlie's BBQ Sauce
- Charlie's Heinz Ketchup (without corn syrup)
- Parmesan Chicken Fingers
- Red Onion Pickle
- Charlie's thin pizza base
- Chinese Pancakes
- Charlie's Steak Sauce
- Ginger Beer
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Mushroom bolognese
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish