- 1 onion, peeled & chopped in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250 grams Peal Cous Cous, (1 packet)
- 1 tsp veg stock powder, (or chicken)
- 1 pinch chopped parsley, (or other herb to taste)
- 1 pinch salt
- 700 grams Boiling water
Add onion into mixing bowl and chop for 3 secs/Speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add olive oil and set temp Varoma/3 mins/Speed 2.
Add Peal Couscous to mixing bowl and set Varoma/2 mins/speed 1.
Add stock powder, herbs, salt & boiling water into mixing bowl. Set Temp 100/ Speed 1/ 8mins.
Strain couscous and wash with fresh water to remove starch if required.
Accessories you need
Can be used in salads where traditional cous cous is requested.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Charlie's Paleo Easy BBQ Sauce
- Charlie's Paleo Pizza Base
- Charlie's Chunky Eggplant Dip
- Charlie's Yorkshire Puddings
- Charlie's BBQ Sauce
- Charlie's Heinz Ketchup (without corn syrup)
- Parmesan Chicken Fingers
- Red Onion Pickle
- Charlie's thin pizza base
- Chinese Pancakes
- Charlie's Steak Sauce
- Ginger Beer
- Banana Cake
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Veg loaded Spaghetti Bolognese
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken