- 1 onion, peeled & chopped in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250 grams Peal Cous Cous, (1 packet)
- 1 tsp veg stock powder, (or chicken)
- 1 pinch chopped parsley, (or other herb to taste)
- 1 pinch salt
- 700 grams Boiling water
Add onion into mixing bowl and chop for 3 secs/Speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add olive oil and set temp Varoma/3 mins/Speed 2.
Add Peal Couscous to mixing bowl and set Varoma/2 mins/speed 1.
Add stock powder, herbs, salt & boiling water into mixing bowl. Set Temp 100/ Speed 1/ 8mins.
Strain couscous and wash with fresh water to remove starch if required.
Can be used in salads where traditional cous cous is requested.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Charlie's Paleo Easy BBQ Sauce
- Charlie's Paleo Pizza Base
- Charlie's Chunky Eggplant Dip
- Charlie's Yorkshire Puddings
- Charlie's BBQ Sauce
- Charlie's Heinz Ketchup (without corn syrup)
- Parmesan Chicken Fingers
- Red Onion Pickle
- Charlie's thin pizza base
- Chinese Pancakes
- Charlie's Steak Sauce
- Ginger Beer
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese