- 1 cucumber
- 2 red radishes
- 1 Jerusalem artichokes, Thinly sliced
- 2 carrots
- 1 Zuchini
- 1 celery stick
- 1 Bunch of Corriander
- 50 g Parmesan cheese block, Broken into 3-4 pieces
- 50 g pinenuts
- 200 g Vinegar of choice
- 200 g water
- 200 g raw sugar
Prepare your vegetables in an attractive form, either by potato peeler, voodle, spiraliser or a turning slicer. Then place half of your salad into your Thermoserver or a covered dish. The other half plunge into icey cold water.
Place into you TM bowl corriander, parmesan and pinenuts. Blend for 9sec, speed 9. Set aside
Cook your favorite vinegar, water and raw sugar for 5min, 90Deg. Then pour hot pickling solution onto your vegetables, in your Thermoserver, cover and let cool in the fridge.
Once the pickled vegetables have cooled.
On a serving dish, scatter spoonfuls of your corriander paste. Then scatter randomly your colourful pickled vegetables, then scatter your chilled vegetables, on top and serve.
Accessories you need
Enjoy! Lovely with your Bar B Q
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits