- 50 g Provolone* Cheese
- 1 wholemeal slice bread
- 50 g Parmesan
- 50 g pecorino, Romano
- 1 kg floury potatoes unpeeled, but cubed
- 30 g cream
- 2 eggs
- Sea salt and g round black pepper to taste
- Olive oil for pan
- Additional slices of Provolone cheese
8Recipe is created for
Provolone Cheese and bread into TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds on speed 8.
Parmesan and Pecorino into TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds on speed 8.
potatoes into basket. Almost cover with water. Cook for 20-25 minutes at 100ºC
on speed 2. Test to make sure the
potatoes are cooked before draining the water and placing potatoes into TM
bowl. Add cream and Parmesan mixture then process for 30 seconds on speed 8-9.
Turn down to speed 4 and add eggs
one at time through lid onto rotating blades. Add seasoning and set aside to
preheat oven to 200ºC. Prepare 12 hole friand or muffin tin by oiling each cup
generously and sprinkling with approximately half the breadcrumb mixture.
potato is cool enough spoon into each hole to half full. Place a slice of
Provolone cheese and then top with the rest of the potato mix. Top with the
remaining breadcrumb mix and bake in oven until golden. (Approximately 20 minutes.) Serve as a side dish.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops