- 50 g Provolone* Cheese
- 1 wholemeal slice bread
- 50 g Parmesan
- 50 g pecorino, Romano
- 1 kg floury potatoes unpeeled, but cubed
- 30 g cream
- 2 eggs
- Sea salt and g round black pepper to taste
- Olive oil for pan
- Additional slices of Provolone cheese
8Recipe is created for
Provolone Cheese and bread into TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds on speed 8.
Parmesan and Pecorino into TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds on speed 8.
potatoes into basket. Almost cover with water. Cook for 20-25 minutes at 100ºC
on speed 2. Test to make sure the
potatoes are cooked before draining the water and placing potatoes into TM
bowl. Add cream and Parmesan mixture then process for 30 seconds on speed 8-9.
Turn down to speed 4 and add eggs
one at time through lid onto rotating blades. Add seasoning and set aside to
preheat oven to 200ºC. Prepare 12 hole friand or muffin tin by oiling each cup
generously and sprinkling with approximately half the breadcrumb mixture.
potato is cool enough spoon into each hole to half full. Place a slice of
Provolone cheese and then top with the rest of the potato mix. Top with the
remaining breadcrumb mix and bake in oven until golden. (Approximately 20 minutes.) Serve as a side dish.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars