- 170 g quinoa, well rinsed
- 500ml water, (for cooking quinoa & chicken)
- 2 chicken tenderlions
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 spring onion
- 1 Handful parsley
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 45 grams lime juice
- 20 grams macadamia oil, (or olive oil)
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can Chickpeas, 240g can drained & rinsed
Place quinoa into simmering basket and chicken in Varoma add water into Thermomix bowl. Insert basket and put Varoma in place -steam for 15 mins/Varoma/Speed 4
Set aside to cool.
Shred cooled chicken on REVERSE, Speed 4/ 4 secs - set aside
Add garlic, spring onion, parsley, cumin into Thermomix bowl – chop 5 secs/speed 6
Add rest of ingredients, including shredded chicken
10 secs/Reverse + speed 1
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)
- Rose Water
- Sugar Free Lemonade