- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 2 cauliflower florets, roughly chopped
- 1-2 spring onion, roughly chopped
- 1/8 red cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tomato, cut in half
- 6 sprigs Parsley leaves
- 4 almonds
- Handful Baby Spinach Leaves
- 95 g Tin Tuna in Olive Oil
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Carrot, Cauliflower, Spring Onion, Red Cabbage, Tomato, Parsley, Almonds & Baby Spinach to bowl & CHOP FOR 2 SECONDS ON SPEED 5 (or until desired consistency).
Then add Tuna, Avocado & WW Vinegar and BLEND ON REVERSE SPEED 1 FOR 20-30 SECONDS.
* I use tuna in oil so I don't have to add any oil for a dressing.
* You can really use any of your favourite vegies or salad ingredients & nuts
* To fill it out a bit you could add brown rice, cous cous, quinoa etc.
* Quick, Easy, Healthy & Delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Nut free “orange” bliss balls
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Curried tuna