- 20 g ginger, stem, Peeled and cut into 1-2 cm chunks
- 350 g Beetroot, Cut into 2.5 cm chunks
- 100 g carrots, Cut in 2.5 cm chunks
- 150 g apples, Cut in 2.5 cm chunks
- 100 g orange, Cut in 2.5 cm chunks
- 100 g red capsicum, Cut in 2.5 cm chunks
- 12 sprigs coriander, aka cilantro - optional
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 60 g olive oil
- 20 g balsamic vinegar
- Add ginger to bowl, and mince 2 seconds, speed 8
- Place remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and chop 2-3 sec/speed 5
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Taste, and adjust seasoning/vinegar/oil to your tastes, and repeat chopping 2-3 sec/speed 5.
- Repeat if necessary until desired consistency is achieved.
Accessories you need
Beetroot is a red beet
Coriander is cilantro - the fresh herb, not the seeds
This is also great with some chopped pecans and or montrachet or similar goat cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Parmies / Parmigiana
- Cheesy Zucchini and Herb Fritters
- Mexican corn chip casserole
- Nannie’s Relish - thermi converted using tinned tomatoes
- Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies
- German Crust Bread
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- Tomato Salsa Dip