- 1 teaspoon fennell seeds, mill 30 seconds
- 2 tablespoon Butter, melt 1 min 80 speed 2
- 2 slices bacon, chop & 2 min varoma speed 2 Rev
- 1/2 --- red cabbage, sliced
- 1 green apple, cored and sliced
- pinch Salt and pepper, cook all together Rev 20 min 100
- 1/4 --- cup of red wine, varoma 1 min reverse
- dash apple cider vinegar, add to wine while cooking
Mill fennell seeds, add butter melt 1 minute 80 and add bacon then saute 2 minutes reverse varoma, add cabbage, apple salt and pepper. cook 100 reverse 20 minutes. Add wine and varoma 1 minute, and add splash of vinegar through hole. Transfer to serving bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake