- 1 teaspoon fennell seeds, mill 30 seconds
- 2 tablespoon Butter, melt 1 min 80 speed 2
- 2 slices bacon, chop & 2 min varoma speed 2 Rev
- 1/2 --- red cabbage, sliced
- 1 green apple, cored and sliced
- pinch Salt and pepper, cook all together Rev 20 min 100
- 1/4 --- cup of red wine, varoma 1 min reverse
- dash apple cider vinegar, add to wine while cooking
Mill fennell seeds, add butter melt 1 minute 80 and add bacon then saute 2 minutes reverse varoma, add cabbage, apple salt and pepper. cook 100 reverse 20 minutes. Add wine and varoma 1 minute, and add splash of vinegar through hole. Transfer to serving bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Vanilla Fudge
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style