- 1 clove garlic
- 35 g Parmesan cheese, (roughly chopped)
- 40 g lime juice, (or juice of 1 lime)
- 25 g virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 80 g carrot, (1 medium)
- 80 g roquette
- 230 g cooked mixed beans, (or 1 rinsed 400g can of mixed beans)
- 4 cherry tomatoes, (quartered)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop off the top and tail of garlic.
Wet the garlic and add into mixing bowl.
Peal garlic 2-3 sec / / speed 3.5.
Add garlic and Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl.
Chop 10 sec / speed 8.
Add lime juice, olive oil and salt into mixing bowl.
Blend 15 sec / speed 10.
Add carrot into mixing bowl.
Chop 3 sec / speed 4.5.
Add roquette and mixed beans into mixing bowl.
Mix 20 sec / / speed 1.5.
Garnish with cherry tomatoes.
Peal your garlic in the Thermomix
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- OJ - Sugar Free Orange Juice
- Simple Fermented Vegetables
- Super Simple Sauerkraut
- Moroccan Chickpea and Carrot Salad
- Basic Pumpkin Puree
- Tasty Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry
- Cauliflower and Egg Soup
- Gluten Free Summer Gazpacho - Cold Tomato Soup
- Refreshing Summer Gazpacho - Cold Tomato Soup
- LSA Mix ( Linseed, Sunflower seeds, Almonds)
- Figs and Seeds Bars - no bake and nut free
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian