- 500 grams plain flour
- 1/2 heaped teaspoon sugar
- 1 level teaspoon baking powder
- 2 heaped teaspoons salt
- 200 grams natural yoghurt
- 100 grams sour cream
- 10 grams olive oil
1h 5minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all dry ingredients into the thermomix bowl"Closed lid" "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 5 to mix .
- Add wet ingredients and mix until bind "Closed lid" "Gentle stir setting" .
- use the kneading setting for 20 minutes "Dough mode" and place in the fridge to rest for 20 minutes .
- split into 15g balls and and roll out into thin disks , fry in a moderately hot pan until golden and cooked through .
Accessories you need
Place between floured greaseproof and make in advance if needed , make in bulk and freeze ,
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermomixtress' favourite mash potato recipe
- Creamy Curried Cauliflower Salad
- Polish Coleslaw
- Helena’s Quinoa Salad
- Steamed Rice and Vegetables
- Keto Tortilla Chips
- Steph's Colour on the Plate Recipe
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Twice baked potatoes - under development
- Chicken, zucchini, haloumi fritters
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)